Saturday, December 24, 2011

TRIPS


                 So Hello PEEPS!                
Okay this pic above *points up erm theres no emoticon for this erm lets try o0o, hey its pointing up!* is my current facebook profile pic!!
I have like approximately 4 profile pics so any new profile pics are like GINORMOUS DEALS! :) 
Anyways, got sidetracked, lots of stuff happened in this few weeks, first, I burst from my everyday 24 hour in front of computer routine to go to SINGAPORE with my coussieees! :)
Sorry cause even though I kept stealing my cousins semi-pro Canon to take pictures, its, in the end, HIS camera, so he didn’t upload a damn thing :)
OK so we’ll have to make do with whatever crappy pictures I have with me now, which, is either taken by my dad or my aunt. Sighss.
SORRY DEARS! I'll do a totally new post about Singapore once I get my hands on my cousin :(
Anyways, Singapore somehow got extremely beautiful since last year when I last visited it! Probably its because of the awesome Christmas decos in Singapore. Man, they must spend kingdoms on electricity!


And I went to Universal Studios Singapore and even though it was FREAKING EXPENSIVE! It was sort of worth it, sort of because I went with family, which, aint that fun than going with friends, right?
But, I sat in the Battlestar Galactica : Cyclon!! Wooottts! MOST AWESOME RIDE EVER!! And of course, Transformers, the ride, which only premiered in Universal Studios 3 December. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOMELY COOOL! Which, of course, theres no pics. AHHH even I feel disappointed that there were no pics.
This was the view from our hotel room. The RITZ CARLTON :D
BIGGEST HOTEL BATHROOM IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!
At Universal Studios, At Far Far Away :)


With Woody the Woodpecker!

Actually this photos are all supremely UGLY! I look HIDEOUS!
And these are only a small part of the trip, like I said, Ill post a new post once I get better pics :)

So, back from Singapore, to Melaka! Which I went with the bunch! J
So Melaka wasn’t as glamorous as Singapore, nor as pretty, but whatever, Melaka was a better trip than Singapore. <3 Friends <3 what they can do to you <3
Rundown off Melaka trip is at WENDY 's blog, which
LINK!!  o0o teeheees
AND, my profile pic above was taken on the Melaka trip by WENDY :)
Back at home after that, but it wasn’t boring like before my trips, I GOT STARSTRUKK!!
Hahahah its this sort of writing journalist program and I got long-listed! LOOK!!!!  But the last task I got was to get people to buy their magazine which was when my excitement all totally stopped. Like WTF are you asking us to be your marketing manager??
OK, Song of the day, my current bestest lovvveeees!
SAFE AND SOUND by TAYLOR SWIFT for THE HUNGER GAMES!

OMFGAWD!!! HOW MORE AWESOME CAN A SONG BE??
I think the starting part is for Peeta and the middle part, when she sings
"Just close your eyes,
The sun is going down.
You'll be all right,
No one can hurt you now.
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound."
I think its about Rue.
So pretty song :')
Oh and TUNG ZHI also! Totally forgotten!
For tung zhi I spent some quality time with my grandma and my cousieees making tang yuen which this year I took part in making! Success! I made peanut tang yuen which my Grandma grumbled non stop about it getting stuck in her false teeth J
Ahhh how I love my Grandma ;)
                    Toodles :)                  


No comments:

Post a Comment