Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lala heaven


Heheh, Christmas decos weren’t down yet so, why not take advantage? ;)

So on 27th of December ( usually Ill write yesterday, but dad didn’t allow usage of computer so, gahhhh, I had to procrastinate one day to post this and I don’t like saying, the day before yesterday, which sounds so corny. Whateva ) , mummy had to go meet this old friend of hers at this place called Kenanga Wholesale City. Well, originally I didn’t want to go. Like, tagging along with ma nearly 50 Mom and her equally old friend? What crazy imba person would? -__- But then my supreme evil ruler liar of a mom told me that if I teman her to go, she’ll buy me new New Year clothes and that Kenanga was a humongous mall like IU. Muahahhah *evil mom laugh


Heh, so, armed with my Canon, my pretty new oxfords and my humongous Kipling bag ( well, I didn’t really want to take that bag but that was like the only bag that my Canon could fit in ) which all weighs pretty much 10 tons ( on my shoulder, and seriously my mom wonders why I have backbone problems and I’m not freakishly strong okay?) off we goooooo! And currently, I really have writers block. So pictures, TALK! 

 On the way to Lala heaven. Not trying to act cute or lala or anything. Obviously I had some major pimple problem at the side of ma nose. And I dont have a single clue about how to use photoshop nor makeup. So, covering it up it the only way I know. My finger! :)
 Go finger! You rock! -____-

超黑福建面不要猪油渣 Hehehe, Malaysian delicacy ;) For LUNCH!

 Was sitting in the balcony of the food court so. Hello pretty clouds :)


 DESSERT!!! Honeydew Sago :) Wasn't sweet at all as Mom, suddenly remembered she's responsible for making me eat stuff that I hate, requested for less sugar :(

Balcony view through the glass :) 

 Hahah crazy shop display window! Under renovation I think. But whatever, naked plastic models! (Y) 

 OMG cuteee little ship with all the little Lego man and even has an anchor!! :D

 Mummys friend who opened Each A Cup bubble tea!

 Of course we had to drink a cup! Ordered Bubble Milk Tea. It just tasted normal.
 Raindrops on the car window :)
                                        
5pm, crazy hurricane-like rain outside, sky was dark like asdfghjkl, and my asdfghjkl mum still wanted to go to buy groceries for dinner. Seriously, nobody can stop my mum when she wants to act crazy. So, off to IOI mall we go.
Oh and also because our psycho of a floor cleaner decided to commit suicide and kill me too for always kicking it by jumping from the second floor down to the first floor when I was sitting on the stairs. I was at the crime scene when it happened. So, it was pretty much broken and my mum wanted to bring it to the hospital at IOI mall.

 CRIME SCENE!!! :O

 Dust motes :)




 CAROUSEL!! Used to ride this many many times when I was a kid! #childhoodmemories

 Some weird  French Onion that Jusco was selling :)

Okay, I know this is crazy. CHLOROPHYLL ENRICHED CENDOL?? Hahahah wtf!


Okay, souvenirs from crazy day out with ma asdfghjkl mum!!

 
Lala peter pan collar shirt with a very nice blue-ish thing AND woven tan brown belt which I paired it together
And Sunglasses work well too to cover up PIMPLES! :)

 Awesome skirt from Nichii! Love the details and the white! 


 ANDDDD transparent-ish shirt from Nichii also. I bought two of these. One of them to give to my cousin, cause the doofus that I am forgotten to get her a Christmas present. 


Oh and I also wanted to post these pictures that I taken around my house. Cause my pendrive is sorta full and I dunno where else to dump these pictures ;) Teeheees! Taken these in the first place cause a magazine quote that “in familiar surroundings, we take what’s around us for granted and rarely view our home with a photographer’s eye.” So, I was trying to “view my home with a photographer’s eye” And looked what turned out -____- The pics in that magazine were so beautiful. :(




MEOW!
Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment