Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas day pictures :)

                     HELLO PEEPS!                     

So this post is nothing really special
Just wanna post more post before school starts
which is in a week
sad ttm

So I dont wanna write much
which must be some sort of dream come true for you
As I crap shit lot before every post
More on PICTURES this post
See, thats why the title is called Christmas day PICTURES ;)

Anyways THIS ARE PICTURES I TOOK WITH MY NEW BEST BUDDY (aka Canon) ON CHRISTMAS DAY >>>>>>

 Lucky looks so pretty in this <3 <3 my dog

 Random windmill thingies 

 Wind chimes in my room :) 
With fairy lights in the background.

Mummy surprised me with this! Because she felt guilty that she couldn't find any Gingerbread man for sale! 
MACAROONS!
Yea they are cheap stuff but whatever. They look nicely colorful :)

Okay so those are daytime pictures
Now NIGHTLIFE
I took these with my Cousieees
Teeheees 

  Hehe my crazy Cousin #1 :p

My AWESOME Dog :D
Took me ages to get this pic, as my dumbass of a dog never stopped moving :)

 Cousin #2

 Uggh. Was taking the life saving thingie (Im calling everything thingie nowadays. Fudge my vocab. Must be the holidays thats doing this to me) when cousin #1 came and just showed off her RM 400 Skechers -____- #failed

AAAAAND
I guess thats awllll
Reading xiaxue as Im waiting for the pictures to upload
Which, btw, take ages compared to pictures from my crappy Olympus


                TOODLESS :)                    



No comments:

Post a Comment