Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Frigging Home Alone. Again

My Lovely Little Lucky! *winks

11am in the morning

So obviously, Im frigging home alone. Again.
And not even with tall mean evil villians trying to break in my house to steal stuff to keep me busy. Like in the movie! Just frigging home alone.
Back to the lifeless pre-Singapore days where I wake up late and stare at the computer screen for about 7 hours.
Haiz.

Brother went to Melaka for the New year and Mum ran out of leaves.
Ma bunch of peeps are playing badminton and going out for karaoke.
SO SAD MUM DIDN'T TAKE LEAVE TODAY OR SHE COULD FETCH ME TO SCHOOL!
This no transport thing really pisses me off.
Though I can't say I miss playing badminton
Seriously, I'll end up hitting my head more than the shuttlecock
and the game arms you with a racquet somemore!
Somebody's gonna get seriously hurt if I showed up
D: 

So anyways, taking pictas around ma house compensates for the lack of evil villians.
Teehees

Sasha! My neighbour's very cute Husky! Who helped us clean our front porch by eating all the branches.

Good Luck Charm from ma Angel! It talks! It says " Yixian jie jie, wo shi ni de Angeeel! "
Hanged it on ma Kipling bag ;)
Love Winnie. Hes soooo cuteee! :D


Bought these Madagascar pens from Universal Studios Singapore! The only souveniers I bought cause stuff there were frigging expensive. These pens were like $5 each so its about RM12.50!!!!!!!
But Whateva. They are pretty

Hahhh. Ma Brother. Showing of his skin.
It sucks to have no sisters.
Sisters to gossip with, exchange clothes with, photograph with, go shopping with
Haiz
#FML

Wanted to post more pichas but the internet's connection is being a bastard right now
Oooh and do you know, usually when you type a typo, the computer would instantly put a red wriggly line under your typo?
Well
There is really a word called FRIGGING!

1pm in the afternoon

Frigging Hungry now
Whole morning have just been drinking Full Cream Milk from ma bottle
And blasting Jessie J's Dominos
And dancing around the house
Must be the dancing thats eating up the calories
I dont really like Jessie J
Its just I happened to see the Domino's video on the Related Videos

Gahhh
Im rambling shit now

Toodles :)


No comments:

Post a Comment