Sunday, December 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS!

                  HELLO PEEPS!                


Christmas Eve!

Hmm its sort of quiet Christmas this year, didn’t really had the Christmas spirit cause I felt more like sleeping than singing and blaring Christmas carols and talking to chatty aunts.

So anyways, Christmas eve I had more spirit than Christmas day itself., I woke up on Christmas eve at 1pm in the afternoon Heheh, I really slept in!

Brunch was Chicken Pie! Mind, not real Chicken Pie, it was frozen Chicken Pie, from Aussie Pies, Tucker Box. But whatever, it still tasted awesome! And I guess I had a little bit of ice for Christmas from the fridge ;)

Then me and Mum went to Subang Parade for tea and I snapped some pictures! Yea, with my crappy 1.3 megapixel phone. So the pictures are all really small and grainy. Sorry! Anyways, I let the crappy pictures do all the talking! Cause actually Im typing this on Christmas night and Goddamnit Im sleepy. Quoting Garfield : Nobody sleeps on Christmas Eve.

This years theme is Subang Parade is the tin soldier and the ballerina I think :)
I had a shot of the tin soldier but it was sort of blurry :(

MMM! Double Chocolate Peppermint Special from ze Coffee Bean!

ORNAMENT! :)

So at night, instead of turkey and potatoes, we ate steamboat! Like WTF! Hahaha had a really quiet night with the ‘rents. The ‘rents watch X-factor the finale and I played computer. No countdowns no nothing. That’s why its called silent night. Cause other than the TV volume, boy it was silent!

MY FAVORITE PART!! MIDNIGHT!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D Opened presents and guess what??
READ THIS FIRST! Most of my haul was pre bought, as in I was the one who choose my own presents under the Christmas tree (and made my parents pay) but it doesn’t dampened the mood of make-believe it was sent by Santa! And these were really Christmas gift (They were bought for me because its Christmas)! Im really a kid. AND I’m not bragging anything!

HERES THE CHRISTMAS HAUL!

yea I know. It was supposed to be a "look Im Superman! Im so strong" look but now it just looks weird :(
This SUPERMAN T-shirt! Yea I know its sort of normal but I wanted this for soooo long! Blue is such a sexy colour! And the Marvel version was like RM90 so this was pirated and bought at Jonker Street. Not afraid to admit it, who doenst love money?

CROP TOP! I wanted a crop top for freaking AGES! And this one was a BABE! Its an England flag! Even though I prefer the US flag but this was nicer! And it was like only RM12, so 5 stars for this!!

 This was taken using ma old olympus. Thats why it sucks :(

OXFORDS! Yeaaaaaaaa! I know right! THEY ARE OMG SO PRETTTAY! I wanted to buy a darker tan, but it camouflaged and melted into my skin color so I got the lighter pair. But whatever these are soooo preetttay! I really had to beg mum for this cause it wasn’t really cheap. Whateveaa



OKAY this one I bought at Singapore and I think it’s the best, NEW LEVIS JEANS!! Which I already got a pair but this was SOOOO CHEAP! It was around RM160 ++ but I LOVE THEM! HEARTS! <3<3<3

Singapore bought too. Guess whats under the Christmas tree? Mmhmm, CHARLES AND KEITH PURSE!! OMG I still cant believe my mom bought this for meee! Actually it was sort of an accident cause we missed our flight in the airport and the next available scheduled flight was in another 7 hours! So we lounged around in the immigration for 7 hours. ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE!! So Mummy was sort of jet lag and sitting around in duty free stuff so when I started begging for it, she just handed me a wad of cash! Its $35 so around RM nearly 90.

Actually this was for the t-shirt. to show that I am STRONG! :)

OKAY The Last and the MOST expensive. I still cant believe Im holding this now even, A CANON DSLR EOS 600D!!! WTF OMG GGGG!!! Im freaking speechless. Im shit talkative and
Im speechless. I could figuratively jump down from the 30th floor with joy!! Now I can take photos for you guysss!!

AWESOME CHRISTMAS PRESSIES!!  <3

From midnight to 4 am in the morning, I was watching MTV movie awards 2011. Which sucked. Everything Twilight got an award. Everything Twilight EDWARD! Sayriously, Taylor is WAAAY Hotter!!
Christmas Day!

Christmas day woke up freaking early. 8am? Brekkie with the ‘rents at Hometown Kopitiam. And the rest of the day was spent at home. With some new app I downloaded using Mum’s Android. Santa’s Village kept me real busy, and Doodle Balls.

Santa's Village Android game :)

Oh and I watch Dinner for Schmucks with me brother :)

I LOVE YOU GOD! IM SORRY I LOST FAITH IN YOU BEFORE! NOW I BELIEVE IN YOU!

                    Toodles :D                   


No comments:

Post a Comment