Wednesday, November 23, 2011

a blog worthy of your visits

A BLOG WORTHY OF YOUR VISITS
Which is not this blog since this blog on has like 30 visitors, 
which all 30 visitors consists of me and me alone.

OK so I really to make a nice blog that is at least memorable even if you dont revisit
Well, I havent really put in much effort in this blog's upkeep.
HEHEH
Well there are only like 10 posts and my layout is crap
and I havent told anybody about this blogs existance
not even Rachel who shares this blogs password -____-

SO, MY MUM AGREED TO GET ME A MACBOOK AIR!!
Thats what I wanted to say in this post, 
That Im getting a Macbook!!
WHEEEEEE!




And Im working on buying a camera so guys dont fret cause when I manage to get one you'll see like my face plastered everywhere on this blog until your eyes disintegrate from seeing to much of me HAHAH
ILL DO MY BEST LA PEEPS! ;)

Oh and peeps, its the holidays now and I have tons of news and stuff to share with you guys but like I said, no pictures and no internet access
IM IN LOVE WITH FOREVER 21 s BLOGSHOP
but wtf Im staying in Malaysia and Forever 21 DOESNT mail to Malaysia  D=
Oh and I love Bethany aka MACBARBIE07!
and Im going Singapore in December and Ill do my first ever haul blogger style! :)
SO STAY TUNEE!

   Toodles :)    

No comments:

Post a Comment