Thursday, November 24, 2011

Holidays at home. Again.

                               HELLO PEEPS!!                            

Its the year end holidays!
WHEEEEEEE!
And this time my dad  has a workplace to go to
which leaves me alone at home everyday
gorging on cheesecakes
icecream
food.
FAT.



When I was looking for pictures this was like funny so I posted it anyway

I may one day end up like this if holidays are forever D:


But at least this holiday I have the internet to accompany me
so its How I Met Your Mother everyday


For those people that has been living under a rock, *dramatic THIS IS HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! *applause

And GLEE of course
And VAMPIRE DIARIES
Just catching up on all TV that I missed


So I have been sort of cleaning up my room since cockroaches invaded
I killed a cockroach this morning *proud
I watched loads of room tour videos on YouTube and got loads of inspiration
Funny how when people say inspiration it usually ends that they totally copied what they were suppose to be inspired on
HEHEH


This is MACBARBIE07 room tour and one of my favorites
theres a lot of room tour choices at Youtube just type it in.

And so


LINK!!
TAVI GEVINSON (I think)


And I dont really get the stuff she blogs
I guess Im just really dense ( Sorry )
Shes into all 50's 60's and 70's stuff and her pictures are OMG uber cool
You should look at her pictures in her blog! Its awesomee!!
I think shes cool since she doesnt like have a Facebook page
or Twitter
She likes dont social network
COOL!!
AND shes like this whole personality that I find AWESOME
and she sometimes uses her own handwriting for the blog which I may try it out someday
for "inspiration" *wink
Im corny
I know
ANYWAYS
click on the link and CHECK IT OUT!!

                   TOODLES ( For now anyway)                 






No comments:

Post a Comment