Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FOREVER 21

                    HELLO PEEPS!!                   
I wanna go to Forever 21 !!!!
Which I cant since Im not old enough to drive a car and nobody is free enough to fetch me to go shopping
So 
I have to limit myself to online shopping
and my favorite page currently is FOREVER 21!!
*cheers! 

Cause stuff from Forever 21 is CHEAP and PRETTAY
LOOK Its OMG ONLY $9.00 !!!
Thats like RM 20.00 only!
Where can you get cheap and pretty stuff like that in Malaysia??

BUT
FOREVER 21 DOES NOT SHIP TO MALAYSIA
NOOOOOOOO!!!! D:
GAHH I dont wanna live in Malaysia anymore 
*sobss

 So Im online everyday since its the holiday and stare and the main page of Forever 21 USA.
GOD Im JEALOUS of you people who can actually leave house
And Im JEALOUS of those girls out there who have it all
like Jane Chuck 
and Bethany aka Macbarbie07
link down there *scroll down
 Or not my bloggie here wont actually be so boring :(

This girl here,
MACBARBIE07
I Heart Her
Shes awesome 
Cause she triggered my obsession with Forever 21 


LOOK PEEPS!!
SHES AWESOMEE!! 

 So anyway, 
thats all for this post I guess,
To rant about how unfair it is to stay in Malaysia 
where TV is bad
Stuff that are pretty cause you an arm and a leg
AND FOREVER 21 DOESNT SHIP TO!
Hahah :D
  Update you guys later

 Oh and check out this girl's blog too
JANE CHUCK
cause she's awesome too ;)

♥ www.chuckei.com

 Thats all for now I guess

              TOODLY TOO! :D              

No comments:

Post a Comment