Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello Kitty

HELLO PEEPS!

Its me again!
This time I wanna show you guys the 70 year old baby that make Japan proud
From this post title I guess you know who
ITS
HELLO KITTY
*applause ;)



So I decided to do this post because Forever 21 has a new line for Hello Kitty
And duh I love kitty!
Been collecting her stickers since I was a kid and Winnie The Pooh too :)


Forever 21 Kitty Line Forever!!! :D

Here are some Hello Kitty stuff from Forever 21 that I love but cant buy

I love this cause I love Kitty and I love superheros. Superman YUM! :)

Nerds are COOL and crop top RULES!
This is just NICE. No crappy RHYMES HAHAH

Oh and to honour Kitty,  I also manicured Kitty to my thumb
I cannot polish all my fingers cause I need to play piano and guitar
and my teachers are not really fans of polish or Kitty

ME AND MY THUMB :)

And yes this is my first picture of me on my bloggie
And yes I know its ugly
I really had to snap this picture fast since my camera has a battery lifespan of probably 5 seconds so there wasnt really time to pose
proud of myself though for even managing to polish a nail since Im a total goner even with just block colours on a nail
teehees

Oh and heres the video on how to do Hello Kitty nails

HELLO KITTY RULEZ!!! :D
GO KITTY!
70 YEARS AND STRONG!!

             TOODLY TOODLESS         


No comments:

Post a Comment