Friday, October 21, 2011

FINALLY! PICTURESSS :D

      HELLO PEEPS    
OK, Sorry I forgotten how to do the black line thingy for my blog header
But its okay with you right? :)

Yea well I have been busy these days
STUDYING!!

Hehe well exams are over but I think Im gonna get bad results
AHHHHHH!
Who cares other than my parents??

So here,
Are the photos I took that day when me and Rachel went out
They arent very good but Im proud of them :))

HEY I DIDNT DO ANY EDITING

 Oooh shot of random bikini girl at the pool! :S

 RACHEL! :)

 I love the pose. Cause I made her pose this. WHEE :D

 THIS IS THE MOST UBER COOL PHOTO! LIKE LIKE LIKE (Y)




Yea I know they are underexposed but hey, Nikons arent that user-friendly okay ;)) These were taken at the park at our house! :)) NICE HUH??

Cute Stone Angel from randoms neighbours house that I spotted <3
I made Rachel pose this tooo!!! LIKE LIKE LIKE (Y)



so they are 100% original ugly pictures :/

HEHEH I KNOW RIGHT!

OKAY
End of this post.
Deepavali holidays now so will try my best to post more okay??

TOODLY TOODLES :D

No comments:

Post a Comment