Monday, March 12, 2012

One Direction FTW

HELLO PEEPS!

Okay NEW LOVEEES!

Image Detail
SORRY TAYLOR SWIFT!
But I promise Ill go back to loving you once I get over these five totally hawt guys! :)
Hehehe

A bit guilty to say that from the 3 episodes I saw of the X factor, One Direction didn't actually leave much of an impression
At All
I totally suck.

EEEEEEK!

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way you flip your hair gets  me overwhelmed
The way you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You dont know ( Oh Oh)
You dont know youre beautiful <3

And I actually love the acoustic version more!
So get out get out get outta my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't I dont't don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And youve got that One Thing <3
OMGG
* heart melts on the spot

And one of their not so my favorite songs but screw it, its from One Direction so FIVE STARS also!
:D


Okay and now my Fav out of the Five

ZAYN!!
OMFGGG!
Eeeeek! Melting right in front of the computer when Im typing this post!
Cause well. Hes looking at meee!
AHAHAH
Hes only like 2 years older than I am!
Can I marry him ah? ;)
Who cares about blondes?
BYE BYE JUSTIN BIEBER!
ONE DIRECTION ALL THE WAY!
<3

Of course laa I love the others too
Just Zayn more ;)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment