Sunday, March 11, 2012

Random bits of holidays so far.

HELLO PEEPS!

Its frigging MONDAY of ma holidays and I already feel bored like hell.
AND THERE ARE STILL 7 MORE DAYS TO GO!
Dafug

So anyways,
todays post is to brag ;)
CAUSE MY DAD FINALLY BOUGHT ME A NEW GUITAR
Like after a thousand years but still!
ANND I finally gotten around to uploading the pics that are currently in ma camera
So, get ready for my CAMWHORE TSUNAMI! ;)
And BEWARED of my unPhotoshop devoid of makeup pictures!

Yea I know I ain't pretty and whatev
But this ma blog and its ma place to spam whatever I want
Its a bit wierd cause I have like a million pictures of myself taking myself but I dont even have a twitter profile pic HEHEH
Im LAME ;)
Especially after the Hunger Games post
Which now I read it I couldnt believe how stupid that was
Guess thats how bored I was.

EEEEEEEEEK! MY GUITARR!!!
Thats how crazy I was when we went out and bought it.
EEEEEEKKK!
I FEEL SO COOL CAUSE NOW I HAVE A GUITAR
*winkkk!
Hahahahah got so high that day!
So its a Yamaha acoustic guitar, firsthand, around RM 400++ :)

MY FACE LOOKS WIERD IN THIS :(
So anyway I was watching Glee that night and then suddenly felt the urge to play dress up
Thats how creative people act ;p
HEHE so anyways do I look like Rachel Berry? ;)
Image Detail
Yea sorry for the sucky resolution :(

OOH and I also chop off like half of my hair
Cause my hair was kinda dropping out cause it was getting longer
And now instead of my usual layers
I got a straight cut through!
Now my head feels freakily light
Oh and my hair looks real straight in this cause I took it right after I came back from the saloon
and god you dont know what I had to endure to get this straightish hair
hairstylist with freaky long nails scraping your scalp
endless pulling with the brush
hair dryer with god knows how much horsepower blowing right in your face..

forgive my actcuteness :(
LOVE THE STRAIGHT HAIR <3
I will never wash my hair again!!
Hehehe wish it could at least last until school reopens :(
Somemore my hair currently smells soooo awesome
Awwww.

Pretty pretty poster colours that I use to draw
Going for the ESMOD fashion design competiton thingy
Cause the first prize is A TRIP TO PARIS!
HEHE but somehow my drawings suck like shit and the dateline is like 4 days away
#stress

Oooh and I watched Aladdin this morning!
Which I didn't actually intend to watch
I just turned on the TV and there it was
AND it was SOOO AWWWW <3

HOW I LOVEEEE DISNEY FILMS!

Holidays do really suck
For example, its nearly 1.30 pm now and I still havent ate breakfast
Cause theres nothing to eat at home
When theres school I can usually eat at the school canteen
Where there are unsaturated fat and fried calories in the form of chicken waiting to be eaten everyday
and now I have to eat this
Guess whats this? ;)
And its Dog Food!
-
-
-
Its actually Muesli
And it doesnt taste any better than what it actually looks
even with milk (cause everything, seriously EVERYTHING taste good with milk)
which now resembles this
UGGGH
Thats my breakfast + lunch

And to waste more of your time reading this post ;)
This OMG pretty picture I caught of Lucky
Seriously I dont even know how I captured it
IM SO IMBA! ;)))

TEEHEES!
Ive finish laming

OK
Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment