Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OMFG

HELLO PEEPS!


So today is the 13th of March and its Swifty Day
SO
HAPPY SWIFTY DAY PEEPS!!
Try to make it a trend so,
HAPPY SWIFTY DAY! HAPPY SWIFTY DAY!! HAPPY SWIFTY DAY!
Go spam retweet! ;)

So today also, since I logged on to twitter after like years off untweeting,
I just found out that Wendy and HLmilkk coupled off with both of our presidents
OMFG!
Yea I should have expected it cause both of them have been flirting with our presidents for like ages already and Im not even sure why am I still surprised at all
Okay I have to tell you guys the story

Story started when we were all close friends and bosom buddies
then they went off flirting with the guys even though they had loving boyfriends of thier own
Then somehow we all broke up as friends cause you know
if a girl has a new dick, you dont need a friend
Then they broke up with thier boyfriends which were all right by me
And within like a month they are on the bandwagon again with new guys

SERIOUSLY?

SO DESPO?

Okay I know I shouldnt be surprised or anything
since we are not technically real friends anymore
and I shouldnt bitch behind thier backs
Im sorry
But this is fcukin crazy
-.-



This means my heartbreak
I hate being the bitch.

Okay lets not spoil Swift Day

Ooooh VIDEO!
Shes not wearing makeup in this (I think)
And OMG she still looks FABULOUS!
<3

Oh and today I spent my whole day at ma Grandmas house
And god I had to wake up 7am to be able to get here
No complaints though
The food's awesome! ;)

Oh ya!
and I tried out ma Aunts nail crack nail polish on both ma toes
and God they look awesome!
One side black and one side pink
teehees!

Toodles,
from grammas house

No comments:

Post a Comment