Friday, March 9, 2012

HUNGER GAMES RAWWR!

HELLO PEEPS

Yeaps I know Its been a long time since Im back in town ;)
Hahaha well now with school and exams and work and such
Ive been prettay busaaay

So today its the end of exams and I get the chance to SPAM HERE! =D
Okay lets get down to business

HUNGER GAMMEEESS!!
MUROARR!


Yea I know its a prettay old subject already but Im not new to The Hunger Games like, you know, those people who only know about something when it gets famous, and then they spam their knowledge about it and they think they're cool, ya know?
And Im only telling you guys about this cause I can't stand people like that -.-
Anyways.
Ive bought ma first book like in 2010, for like RM 8
and now bada bing bada boom
its frigging RM 43
Thats how awesome the book is :)
One thing I like more than a book is movieeess!
And now its going on the screen!
EEEK!

So anyways, like I said, I ve just been free recently and Ive totally spam read the books
And spam the soundtrack Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift
I even learned to play it on guitar!
Post myself playing it sometime!
Like in another thousand years cause you know
I have to practise maa
Anyways heres the tutorial I found on YouTube
so you guys can play it on guitar yourself
than imagine me playing it kay?

And its a tad bit hard
I guess you could find easier tutorials
Teehees

Its just the beautiful storyline that seriously makes me wanna cry
So frigging touching :')
Goosebumps every time I watch the trailer
EVERYTIME!
EEEEEK HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR THE  MOVIEEE!!
BETTER NOT LET ME DOWN! :D
OOOH and the movie premieres on 23rd March, which by the time it reaches Malaysia, will be like April?
Not sure though, didn't check :(
Yea la I lazy la
Whens fall anyway?
Cause the weather here is like the land of eternal summer

And HAHAHAHA
YOUTUBE EVEN HAS TUTORIOLS ON HOW TO CREATE KATNISS' FLAME NAILS
Which when I saw it made me laugh like 5 hours
nah Im exaggerating la duh

But there are like lots more of nail tutorials if you dont like this one
but this one seems the easiest to me
and of course, its made by cutepolish
my favorite.
Hahaha well gonna update some pictures and about life sometime
Cause, ya know, uploading pictures are soo complicated
and Im LAZZZZY MAX LA

Hmmm, found some pictures to post here
cause ya know, it looks kinda empty without anything
RANDOM PIC TIME!

Willow Shields aka Prim

The Cast of Hunger Games

<3

The Hunger Games
PEETA MELLARK! = HAWTT!

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You''ll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I''ll be safe and sound

EEEEEEK LOVESS <3

This is gonna be Legend- wait for it
-
-
-
-
-
DARY!!

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment