Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Embarrassingg!


You know when people tend to get embarrassed when other people compliments them or something of that sort.
But it is way way way way more embarrassing when you do something stupid and everybody saw it
I always manage to do something like that.
Ask anybody around me and they'll start talking non stop about the embarrassing things i had done
erm, falling down because of my own feet in front of everybody? done it
wearing something totally stupid and out of place like wearing red at somebody's funeral? done it
name anything and I would have done it..

But the stupidest thing i ever did is saying some totally stupid stuff
that was because I'm immature and young
That's why I don't use social websites bcause when you say something stupid, its out for everybody to see.
If you do something in front of your friends, just only your friends know it

Recently I started using social websites cause you know, it s the holidays, 
and as usual I written a couple of embarrassing stuff la 
ahhhhh
whatever..
God I feel so shit stupid and dumb





toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment