Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday At home


Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot!!! My new LOVESSS!!! <3
Hahaha anyways, in one of it books it said
" So to be normal I have to do things I dont like."
erm well, thats not the exact wording but it said you should do something out of your comfort zone!
Yea and thats gonna be my mantra!
well, until i get a new mantra la!! :))

It has been 3 DAYS!!!! 
3 days since I last used Twitter!
Ok well and 3 days since somebody texted me. ZZZZ
Since it has been so longg, it all seems like a dream and the only thing that makes me feel its less like a dream is the texts in my phone. :(((

OK I MISS TWITTER!
GOD ITS LIKE A DRUG! 
SO ADDICTIVE!!

HAHA so todays mothers day and im spending it alone, not studying, and I FINALLYY CRACKED MY DADS COMPUTER PASSWORD!!!
AND i got to use twitter! 
TEEHEE!! :)))

well, mothers day. Right.
Oh well, since my mom doesnt like me as her daughter anyways. 
On the way back home from my grandmas house yesterday, she said in the car: " look at Jia Yu ( my cousin) shes so happy and cheerful and friendly, unlike somebody, so grouchy."
OUCH!
erm she said a lot of things also but i guess i wasn't listening.
WTH you made me like this. How i am now is how you shaped me to be!
and now im alone at home. Which is fine by me.
UGH! since you dont like me as your daughter so much the why dont you go get yourself another daughter!
I dont want parents like you any ways!
IM SO RUDE! HEHEHEH!

I should be goth.

Exams are in 5 days time and Im doing nothing that requires a book.
the weather here is as hot as the inside of a oven!
Absolutely no mood to study.
Well


Toodles :))

No comments:

Post a Comment