Wednesday, August 31, 2011

DUDES! =)

Well Hello PEEPS!

Its been a long time!
Yea I know

Well Im a BIG girl now!
I've got my own ATM card!
HAAHA well dont rob me yet cause its empty!
Im just using it to try saving up some money get it?
Im saving up money  to buy a camera to blog with
cause pictures tell a thousand words right ? ;)
yea and i know i never manage to save up any money since I've been speaking of saving money since 5 years ago but until now I haven't manage to save up a cent -____-

Its the RAYA holidays now! 
So HAPPY HARI RAYA ADILFITRI to all muslims out there!
Ands it Independence day for all Malaysians so,
HAPPY MERDEKA too!
sorta proud Im part of Malaysia (just a little)
Holidays has not been boring yet
Just lots of bonding with the family!
We went bowling and to Kuala Selangor Fishing Village

See,
If I had a camera I would have posted a lot of pictures about my AWESOME holidays
but since I dont,

Rachel is here and now she is  HOME SCHOOLED!
AWWW
Made me so damn jealous and Im missing my international school.
I HATE SMART PEOPLE AND RICH PEOPLE!
Cause they make me jealous

OK heres a super emo old song by simple plan that Im listening to right now so,
ENJOY

Oh and btw, Kuala Selangor may sound so fun but its real smelly
AHAHA
Actually this post is about my holidays but since Rachel came over and sabotaged and started to make me jealous ;)

See ya next time I got a chance on the comp! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment