Sunday, March 13, 2011

Victoria Secret

Hi PEEPS!!

Have you ever saw those Victoria Secret Fashion Shows?
You know when I always see those videos, the angels dressed up in pretty clothing, strutting up and down the runway, it makes my heart scream

" I WANNA BE A VICTORIA SECRET ANGEL!!!"

Yeah I know..it never is going to happen because I'm merely 5' 3" and I live in Malaysia which is a really boring place.
Yeah we have rainforest and animals and all those which may sound really fabulous but in fact is really overrated.
Have you ever been in a rainforest with tons of mosquitoes the size of a baseball and are immune to repellant with wild elephant dung all around with its pungent smell of its chemicals drifting into your nose and your shoes sinking into the mud and into your socks?
Yeah its really enjoyable..

Anyways when I have enough money, I want to move to the Big Apple, with all those celebrities and models.
Even though my dad says that the crime rate there is as high as the Taiwan 101 but yeah, I'll risk it.
I'm not tall enough to be a model nor do I have a fantastic singing talent or even a photogenic face.
So I wanna be a fashion designer.

So here, peeps, is a video of  Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2010. Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment