Monday, March 14, 2011

Diary

Monday, 10 pm, in front of the tv at home

 I once went to international school you know, because I thought that international school was better then the government school, which really sucks. I mean, we are forced to learn this stupid thing called Moral because what it actually is is a 2 hour paper on memorising 32 good values so even if you ace Moral that doesn't mean you are a good person or anything, it  just means you are good at memorising, which made me very sure that if i have sons or daughters, I will never let them study government school in Malaysia. So anyways, I am now back in government school not because international school is horrible, its because it is soooooo shit EXPENSIVE in international school.. I mean 25K PER YEAR?? Its even expensive then my brothers college fees and of course I missed my old friends and international school is sooooo small..

But every now and then I would think back and imagine what would happen if I had stayed in international school  and you know what?? I actually miss that place.. I am writing all this shit to say that I actually missed being an international student which I know its stupid because it s all over ain't it?

I am writing this out while watching the news....Poor Japan.....You know two really AWESOME things called Hello Kitty and Naruto came from Japan.....
Sorry Japan caused I am really trying to be symphatatic about your situation but its hard when I wanna watch NCIS LA when dad wants to watch the news...
PRAY FOR JAPAN


poor Japan. please people, start saving the earth.


Its the HOLIDAYS now in Malaysia and this holiday I resolve to eating less junk and more healthy food and of course I HAVE To WORK OUT and be able to show off define muscles other than the piece of stick that is my arm..
But I really am pretty tofu because yesterday when I went swimming with Rachel I swam 5 laps and my arms this morning experienced Severe Muscle Pains (SPM) .
God, wrting this out makes me sorta depressed because Rachel is a lot younger then me and she doesn't even feel a thing. She even swam more laps then me..
GOD IM SO WEAK!! :((

If a tsunami hits Malaysia, I bet I am the first one to die....

Toodles :))

No comments:

Post a Comment