Friday, August 31, 2012

OMG WHAT AM I DOING HEHEHE

SO HELLO GUYS!!
Its the week of my trials exam and guess what im doing this late in the night? ;)
HAHAHA okay first explanations
okay so my parents went to Penang and I wanted to stay at home since well, its my trials week maaa
Then now its like 12.30 am on the erm 1st of SEPTEMBER!
oh yea it was independence day in Malaysia Yesterday!
SO HAPPY BDAY MALAYSIA hahahahah :) Have a good one!
55 YEARS AND YOU DONT HAVE ANY WRINKLES/ WHITE HAIRS
right so im feeling like WAAAAY guilty since ive been on the comp since my 'rents left
and that was like 8 hours ago?
GAHHHHHHHH I SO NEED TO STUDDDDEEEE! D:

OKAY
IM WEBCAMWHORING!!!!
TEEEHEEEES!
 Waaaaa i look so shit FAAAAT!

 Okay its not camwhoring if you dont have at least one act cute photo ;)

 WOW EVIL FOXY Im-going-to-steal-your-husband LOOK! DIDNT KNOW I COULD PULL IT OFF! :D

 #FAILED!

 #FAILED 2
Stupid Lucky just wont stop moving to take a shot GRRRRRR!

#FAILED 3 
Stupid Lucky STILL wont stop moving AGHHHR! :)


Oh god I look like a Mushroom!
Shouldnt have cut my hair myself
#regretttt!:(

SO thats it then 
OH RIGHT AND IM STALKING TAYLOR SWIFT ALSO!!! :D

OMG SHES SO CUTEEEEE! :D
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
thats thirteen hearts

<3 x13
heheh lazy to type ;)

Right and i also found out that
TAYLOR"S FAVORITE STARBUCK DRINK IS ICED CARAMEL LATTE!

HEHEHEH
ok i should REAALLY STUDY!
History chem bio addmaths physics and modmaths ALL NEXT WEEK!
Dude my teachers are so crazy

TILL probably-after-spm THEN! :D
TOODLES! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment