Thursday, April 5, 2012

MSSD FTW!

HELLO PEEPS!

Yes you may wonder where I've magically disappeared this month 
And yes its always something to do with school
Well of course there was the usually studying since this year Imma taking my SPM and Im learning how to be a NERD! :D

But then there was something else
Something that I actually looked forward to going since its my last year in High School and Ive been going since well, Ive started High School
My Tradition
And yea, I write a bit funny in this post cause its a bit emotional
Haizz
This is one of those time that I actually wish to go back in time to be my embarrassing stupid self that i was when I was 13.
OOOH and this time I was appointed PHOTOGRAPHER!
Shooo Proud! :D

 MA NEW COVER PHOTO!
Yes I don t look pretty in this pic but whatever. The friends are the most important! :D


Starter blocks in the morning

 Ma Profile Pic currently!
Act cute much? ;)

 The OMG so PWEATTY STADIUM! :)

 Kah Yee R
She made this her Profile Pic!
#PROUD

 STAR!
HER PROFILE PIC TOO!
#DOUBLEPROUD

 I posted this cause, well, the sky was superbly pretty that few days and this was like the only picture with the sky in it. Not that Ive anything to do with this guy
Hehehe

MMMMMM! EYECANDY!! CUTEEE DIEEES :D:D:D
Heheheh Im like a super cougar ;)


Yes and that prettay much concludes all :)
This are all #prettymemories
And Im gonna stop talking cause I dont think I make much sense
as in i dont know what else to say
AHHHH



Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment